Jota+ Text Editor APK – Jota+ is the best text editor for Android. Jota+ Text Editor APK is easy to use. And have the great ability and great performance. For documentation, for programming, Jota+ provides the best experience of a text editing.
★Features of Jota+ Text Editor APK
– Support 1 million characters.
– Jota+ Text Editor APK Support many character codes and Auto-Detect feature.
– Search/Replace (Support Regular Expression)
– Highlight searching words.
-Jota+ Text Editor APK Support font customize. (Proportional / Mono Space / ttf,otf font )
– Jota+ Text Editor APK Support Install-shortcut feature.
– Auto save.
– Show Line numbers.
– Show Tab/Line-break mark.
– Count characters/words/lines.
– Jota+ Text Editor APK Customizable Toolbar.
And it’s customizable.
– Customizable Fixed Phrase management.
– Clipboard management.
– Built in file browser with bookmark management.
– Free Wallpaper by Non Miyabi. http://sites.google.com/site/nonsillustgallery/
– Detect file modification.
– Support physical-keyboard devices.
– Support Bluetooth Keyboard.
– Safe app without any evil permission requests.
– Support many kinds of Cloud Storage Services. ( Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive etc…)
– Support multi window feature for Samsung devices.★FREE version is for trial, so some features are locked.
But you can use free version as a Text editor with sufficient capabilities
You can buy PRO-KEY app from Google Play to unlock extra features.★For donors of Jota+ Text Editor APK (with Google Play Store).
The support for donors has been finished.
▼Google Analytics and Mobile Ads are built into the app.
You can opt-out Google Analytics. (see menu-preferences-misc)
We prohibit the distribution of Jota+ Text Editor APK on places other than Google Play.
It has been confirmed that the pirated app mixed malware has been distributed.
And we do not provide support to pirated apps.
Please be careful. Also Download Dingtone APK for Android.
▼We don’t reply to anything on Review Comments.
If you have troubles or suggestions, send us an email.
Q. Can’t save on external SD card.
A. Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later doesn’t support to write on external SD card.
Save it on internal storage, or use cloud storage.
Android 5.0 or later supports external SD card by Storage Access Framework.
see Preferences>File>Storage Access Framework. (PRO feature)
Q. I can’t find my file in file browser.
A. Please check off “Text File Only” in side menu.
Q. I bought PRO-KEY, but couldn’t activate.
A. Try following…
Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and logged into Google.
Confirm that PRO-KEY is installed in System Settings.
Click Menu – Preferences – Activate PRO-KEY.
reboot the device and start Jota+.
uninstall and re-install Jota+ or PRO-KEY.
– If you have troubles with the activation, please send an email to the developer.
Q. How to hide Floating Action Buttons.
A. See Preferences > Floating Button. Then select ‘no-assign’.
– modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
– read the contents of your USB storage
for loading/saving to internal storage.
– full network access
– view network connections
for mobile ads.
– install shortcut
for installing a shortcut of the file onto Home app.
(c) 2012-2015, Aquamarine Networks.